Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Recently Uploaded Paper II Exam Admit Card for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical SSC MTS Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Check the Admit Card.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical MTS 2020 Recruitment Paper II Admit Card 2022
- Notification Released : 05/02/2021
- Application Begin : 05/02/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 21/03/2021
- Pay Fee Online Last Date : 23/03/2021
- Last Date Pay Fee Challan : 25/03/2021
- CBT Exam Date Paper I : 05 October to 02 November 2021
- Status Available for Paper I : 24/09/2021
- Answer Key Available for Paper I : 12/11/2021
- Result Available for Paper I : 04/03/2022
- Final Answer Key Available for Paper I : 14/03/2022
- Paper II Exam Date: 08/05/2022
- Admit Card Available for Paper II : 30/04/2022
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
Post Name : Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non Technical
Age Limit : 18-25 Years. as on 01/01/2021
18-27 Years as on 01/01/2021
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- More Details Read Notification.
|State Wise Post Code|
|State Name||Code||State Name||Code|
|Jammu & Kashmir||B||Mizoram||U|
|Delhi||G||Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu||1|
|Uttar Pradesh||K||Andhra Pradesh||5|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||O||Karnataka||9|
|Manipur||S||Download Demo Format|
How to Download Admit Card / Check Exam Date
- This exam will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission SSC.
- To download the admit card, you have to fill the information given in your online application number, after that your admit card will be downloaded.
- Before going to the examination, go to the examination center only after reading the instruction given for the examination along with the admit card.
- According to the instructions given in the above admit card / hall ticket / call letter, you can take the print of the admit card in A4 size paper color or black and white.
- You have to read the instruction given in the admit card for the date of the exam, time information, when the gate of the center will be closed.
- The information about the exam date will be available in your admit card and the exam conducting body sometimes issues a separate notice for which you have to visit the official website of the institution.
- If your admit card is not being downloaded or you are facing any problem in downloading it, then you should contact the concerned organization which is conducting the examination.
Official Website : http://ssc.nic.in
To Download Paper II Admit Card (CR Region) : Click Here
To Download Paper II Admit Card (Other Region) : Click Here
To Download Marks : Click Here
To Download Final Answer Key : Click Here
To Download Result : Click Here
To Download Cutoff : Click Here
Also Read : Click Here