SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
The Staff Selection Commission will post the SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 on its official website in a few days. By March 22, 2022, the SSC MTS 2022 application online link should be published on the commission’s official website.
Here’s everything you need to know about filling out the multitasking application form 2022, the application cost, and other important elements before sitting the SSC MTS Exam 2022
Through this writing you are going to get the detailed information regarding the SSC MTS Recruitment 2022, Eligibility Criteria, Application From, Salary, Vacancy and more more. So, be with the writing till the very end and learn all about the recruitment process.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
More than 10000 vacancies have been released by the Staff Selection Commission for this post. In which you will be recruited only on the basis of your merit. The official notification for this post has been issued on 22 March 2022.
According to which online applications have been started from today 22 March 2022. The last date to apply by the organization has been fixed as 30 April 2022. After which you cannot apply.
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission [SSC]|
|Post name||Multi-Tasking Staff [MTS]|
|Job location||All over India|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Application started on||22 March 2022|
|Last date to apply||30 April 2022|
|Application fees last date||30 April 2022|
Eligibility for SSC MTS Recruitment2022
There are certain criteria set by SSC for the post of MTS. Accordingly, you can fill out your form. So read all the details given below carefully which are in some ways-
Certain educational qualifications have been fixed for all the candidates to apply. According to which you can apply. To apply, you must have passed 10th from a recognized board. Only then you can apply.
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
If your age is above 18 years and below 25 years then you can easily apply for this post. Along with this, age relaxation has also been given, about which you can check by visiting the official website to get complete information.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
SSC MTS Vacancy 2022
The number of MTS openings for 2022 has yet to be announced by the Staff Selection Commission. However, based on current vacancies, it is estimated to be approximately 8500. The commission will, however, reveal the precise number of openings soon.
Candidates can go to the commission’s official website for the most up-to-date information about SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Vacancies.
|Name of the Region||Vacancies|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||132|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||83|
|North Eastern Region||180|
|North Western Region||51|
|North Eastern Region||274|
The last date to submit the application fee has been fixed as 30 April 2022. You can pay this fee online mode through Credit Card, Debit Card Net Banking, etc. These fees have been fixed separately for all categories. Which are as follows-
You have to pass in the selection process to get recruited for this post. Two papers will be conducted for this post. In Paper-I you have to pass in Computer Based Test. The candidates who will qualify in this exam only they can give Paper-II. A descriptive test will be conducted in Paper-II. In the end, you will be recruited accordingly.
For the post of MTS, you should know how much salary you will be given. Your salary will range from Rs.18,000 – Rs.22,000/-. Along with this, you will also be given Rs.1800/- grade pay. For more details, you can check the official notification.
House Rental Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Traveling Allowance, Travel facilities (campus buses), and Dearness Allowance on Traveling Allowance are all advantages of SSC MTS.
How to apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
- For this, you have to visit the online portal.
- Then click on the apply option on the home page of the website.
- On clicking, the next page will open.
- In which you have to upload all your details, application fee, and documents.
- After filling in all the details click on submit.
- In this way, your application will be completed.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2022
The SSC MTS Exam 2022 will be divided into Paper I and Paper II. The first paper will be a MCQ type question, though the 2nd will be a descriptive type paper. Paper will be a computer-based test with 100 questions worth 100 no. with 90 min time limit.
SSC MTS Paper-I Exam Pattern 2022
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
SSC MTS Paper-II Exam Pattern 2022
|Writing a letter or an essay in English or any of the languages listed in the Constitution’s 8th schedule.||50||Thirty minutes for general candidates.Candidates with visual impairments or Cerebral Palsy have 45 minutes.|
- Starting Date for SSC MTS Registration: 22 March 2022.
- Last Date for SSC MTS Registration: 30 April 2022.
- Last date and time for receipt of Online Application: 30 April 2022 (23:00).
- Last date and time for making Online Fee Payment: 02 May 2022 (23:00).
- Last date and time for generation of Offline Challan: 03 May 2022 (23:00).
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 04 May 2022.
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 05 May 2022 to 09 May 2022 (23:00).
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) July 2022.
- Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive) To be notified later.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is this recruitment organized at the national level?
Ans. Yes, this recruitment has been organized at the national level.
Q. What is the last date to submit the application fee?
Ans. The last date for the application fee is 30 April 2022.
Q. What is the educational qualification required to apply?
Ans. You must have passed 10th to apply.
Q. Will grade pay be given after getting admitted to this post?
Ans. Yes, Rs.1800/- grade pay will be given after being recruited on this post.