SBI Recruitment 2022
SBI Recruitment 2022 : The State Bank of India has invited Indian citizens to apply online for the SBI Recruitment 2022 for position of retired SBI officers. Before June 7, 2022, interested and eligible candidates should apply online at sbi.co.in, the bank’s official website.
It should be noted that the positions are available on a contract basis. This SBIRecruitment 2022 drive will fill 641 vacant positions in the bank. Candidates can review the educational requirements, experience, selection criteria, and other information provided below.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Info
On the 18th of May 2022, State Bank of India issued the SBIRecruitment Notification 2022 for 641 Various Posts under the Advt no. CRPD/RS/2022-23/07. State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for the appointment of retired officers of SBI, former Associates (e-Abs), and other PSBs to the following contractual positions.
From the 18th of May 2022 to the 07th of June 2022, you can apply online for SBI Recruitment 2022. For complete notification information, candidates should read the entire article.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Vacancy name||Channel Manager FacilitatorChannel Manager SupervisorSupport Officer|
|No of vacancy||641|
|SBI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Start Date||18th May 2022|
|SBI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Last Date||07th June 2022|
|Last day to pay online||07th June 2022|
Eligible candidates should apply online at bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers on or before the closing date.
SBIRecruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Before applying for the positions available in the recruitment, Eligible Candidates must read the notification. So don’t waste time and apply for the Channel Manager Facilitator, Channel Manager Supervisor, and Support Officer vacancies before the deadline. A PDF link is provided on the official website.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Submission of online applications begins.: May 18, 2022
- The deadline for submitting an online application: June 07, 2022
SBI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
SBI has announced job openings for a variety of positions. A total of 641 posts have been released for various positions inviting Indian citizens to engage retired officers of SBI, erstwhile Associates (e-Abs), and other PSBs. The available positions are listed below by post.
|Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels (CMF-AC)||202||137||76||38||50||503|
|Channel Manager Supervisor-Anytime Channels (CMS-AC)||52||35||20||10||13||130|
|Support Officer- Anytime Channels (SO-AC)||5||2||1||–||–||8|
SBI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be aware of all the requirements for SBI Recruitment 2022 for various positions. The eligibility requirements are outlined below.
SBI Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Experience (if any): Preference will be given to retired personnel with work experience in ATM operations.
- Specific Skills (If Any): The retired employee should have a smart phone and the ability/aptitude/quality to monitor through a PC, mobile app, laptop, or other means as needed.
Age Limit (as on 18.05.2022)
- A person’s age must be between 60 and 63 years old to apply for all SBI Recruitment 2022 positions.
- Reserved category candidates are not eligible for age relaxation.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2022 Online?
SBI Recruitment Apply online link for various posts has been activated from May 18th to June 07th, 2022. Candidates who are eagerly awaiting the SBIRecruitment 2022 can now apply for the positions via the official website and the direct link provided below for their convenience.
The following are the instructions for completing the Online Application Form:
- Candidates must register online using the link available on the SBI website: bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- After registering online, candidates should print out the system-generated online application forms.
- Candidates must scan their most recent photo and signature before proceeding. The online application will not be complete until the candidate uploads his or her photo and signature according to the “How to Upload Document” instructions. Candidates should carefully fill out the “application form” and submit it once it is finished.
- Applicants should print the application form for future use.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Shortlisting and interviews will be used to make the final decision.
Creating a shortlist: –
The mere fulfilment of minimum qualification and experience does not entitle a candidate to an interview. The Bank’s Shortlisting Committee will determine the shortlisting parameters, and an adequate number of candidates, as determined by the Bank, will be shortlisted and invited for interviews. The Bank’s decision to invite candidates for interviews is final. No correspondence will be accepted in this regard.
The interview is worth a total of 100 points. The qualifying marks will be determined by the Bank during the interview. No correspondence will be accepted in this regard.
Merit list: –
The final selection merit list will be prepared in descending order of interview scores only, subject to a candidate scoring the minimum qualifying marks. If more than one candidate meets the same cut-off mark, the candidates will be ranked in descending order of age.
SBIRecruitment 2022 Salary Structure
The pay scale for the various positions is listed below.
|Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels (CMF-AC)||Rs. 36000/-|
|Channel Manager Supervisor Anytime Channels (CMS-AC)||Rs. 41000/-|
|Support Officer- Anytime Channels (SO-AC)||Rs. 41000/-|
To know more about SBIRecruitment 2022 read the official notification on the official website. Stay tuned to this page for more information.