JSSC Steno Recruitment 2022
JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 JSSCE Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date at jssc.nic.in
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is looking for candidates who are qualified to fill the vacant positions of stenographers. Candidates may apply online for the latest notification. There are now 452 open positions, all of which will be filled by the organization. Passout Candidates who are qualified and interested may submit their applications on the official website before the closing date of 27 July 2022.
Before submitting an application for the JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022, candidates are required to register. Once that is complete, they will be able to log in and input their information. The link to the online application and the notification have both been brought up to date in the most recent section of this page.
Candidates may submit their applications online by visiting the official website or by clicking the direct link that has been given below. In this post, we cover the material in more depth that is relevant to the JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022. This information includes the official notification pdf, the application link, the vacancy details, the eligibility requirements, and more details.
JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022
|Name of Commission||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Secretariat Stenographer Competitive Examination (JSSCE)|
|No of Vacancies||452|
|Last Date||27 July 2022|
JSSC Steno Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be graduates from recognized institutions or universities or equivalent.
- The candidates who belong to the General category must have attained the age of 21 years but not greater than 35 years.
- All other candidates of other categories will get the age relaxation as per the rules.
- Pay Matrix Level-4 (₹25500-81100)
- For General Candidates – ₹100
- For SC/ST Candidates – ₹50
|First Date to Apply Online||28 June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27 July 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Fee Online||30 July 2022|
|Last Date for Uploading Photo & Signature||02 August 2022|
|Application Correction Time window||03 August to 05 August 2022|
Instructions to submit online applications for Jharkhand Steno Recruitment 2022
- To begin, go to the official website, which may be found at jssc.nic.in.
- Also, ensure that the JSSC Recruitment or Careers postings to which you want to apply are still active.
- Check your eligibility for the Stenographer Job once you’ve opened it.
- Before you begin filling out the application form, make sure to double-check the deadline.
- Complete the application form accurately if you believe you are qualified for the position.
- You are required to capture the Application form number/ acknowledgement number, as well as pay the application cost (if one is required) and submit the application form.
|JSSC JSSCE 2022 Detailed Notification||Download Here|