Jagananna Amma Vodi List
Jagananna Amma Vodi List : jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2022 Check Here.As per the latest update, Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2022 Beneficiary has been released by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Applicants, who have enrolled for the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme earlier, can check their name in the beneficiary list through the official website, i.e., jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
The AP government will transfer the incentive money directly to the bank account. Here you will get all the details about Jagananna Amma Vodi beneficiary list, payment status, eligibility list, and how to check Amma Vodi beneficiary list 2022 online.
Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2022
The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme in the 2020 year. Under the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme, the mother/guardian will get the incentive of Rs 15000 per year for studies for their kids.
Only people living in Andhra Pradesh can take the benefits of the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme. Parents who have applied for the Amma Vodi Scheme can check the payment status and the beneficiary list through the official website mentioned below.
Women belonging to any caste or religion can apply for the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme. The Jagananna Amma Vodi beneficiary list 2022 has been released and is available on the direct link.
Therefore, candidates can also check the payment status PDF via online mode. Keep reading this article page to know more about Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2022.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2022 Details
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Started by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Incentive||RS 15,000 Per Year|
|Category||Amma Vodi Selection List, Payment Status, and Eligibility List|
|The Objective of the Scheme||Provide Financial Assistance to Age Mother/ Guardian.|
|Official Website Portal||jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in|
jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in 2022 Portal
According to the latest update, the Andhra Pradesh Government will ass the beneficiary amount of Rs 15000/- per year to the candidate’s bank account. Applicants who have registered for the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme can access the official site mentioned above in order to check the payment status 2022.
The AP govt has given the online payment status. Now, you can check the Jagananna Amma Vodi payment status 2022 at home by using the internet. Stay connected with us to know more about Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary list 2022.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary list
All the students who are studying in the government schools in the AP state can obtain the benefits of the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme. The incentive of the Amma Vodi scheme will enable poor families to handle the everyday expenses of their children’s studies.
The AP government wants to provide financial assistance and promote education in the weaker section of society. Due to the financial crisis, many parents can able to pay their education expenses, so this is the main reason behind the less literacy rate in the rural areas.
- One of the main objectives of launching the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme is to give free uniforms, food during lunchtime, books, free coaching, and other special facilities.
- To give support to the children’s education, the AP government provides 15000 per year to the families.
- The Andhra Pradesh Government will send the money directly to the Mother/ Guardian account.
- Children will get admission to the government school along with all facilities under the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme.
- All the AP citizens belonging to the poor society are the beneficiary of the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2022.
- Those students who are pursuing their studies from the government school can apply for this Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2022.
- All category candidates can apply for the AP Amma Vodi Yojana.
- Only Andhra Pradesh citizens are eligible for the Jagananna Amma Vodi yojana 2022.
- The children’s families should belong to the poor family and not cross the poverty line.
- If any Guardian has applied for the AP Amma Vodi Yojana, then he/she must be a family member of the child.
- The government will provide free education from class 1st to intermediate.
How to Check Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2022 Online
Here we have mentioned the easy step-by-step procedure to check the Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2022.
Step 1: First of all, visit the official website portal, i.e., jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
Step 2: On the home page, click on the “Ammavodi list “link.
Step 3: Choose your district name and enter the login details such as id and password.
Step 4: Fill in the name of the mother/ guardian and adhaar card number and tap on the get details option.
Step 5: Check out the Jagananna Amma Vodi beneficiary List and payment status.
Step 6: Finally, take a printout for future reference.
1.Where I can check Jagananna Amma Vodi Status 2022?
Candidates can check the Jagananna Amma Vodi List from the official website, i.e., Click Here.
2.What is the main motive for launching the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme?
The mother/guardian of the children belonging to poor families will get the financial help of Rs 15000 per year from the AP Government.