ITBP Head Constable Recruitment
ITBP Recruitment 2022. ITBP Head Constable Recruitment. ITBP HC/CM Vacancy Notification. Apply Online for ITBP Group C Head Constable Jobs
The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) is accepting online applications from eligible Indian citizens (including Nepalese and Bhutanese citizens) to fill vacancies in the ITBP Police Force for Head Constable (Direct Entry/ LDCE) Group C Non-Gazetted Posts. Candidates chosen for employment may be stationed anywhere in Indian territory as well as overseas.
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is one of India’s seven Central Armed Police Forces and is India’s major border patrol agency along its border with the Tibet Autonomous Region. A total of 248 Head Constable jobs will be filled through this recruitment drive. Eligible candidates can apply online using the link below, which was launched on 08 June and will close on July 7, 2022.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment
Total Vacancies – 248
- Head Constable (Male) – 135
- Head Constable (Female) – 23
- Head Constable (LDCE) – 90
Here are the eligibility details including educational qualification, age limit, application fee details and other essential information in regard to ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022. Applicants must check their qualifying requirements before applying to prevent disappointment later on.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post Name||Head Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)|
|Registration Dates||08th June to 07th July 2022|
The applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years while the upper age limit is 25 years as of 01/01/2022. The candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/01/1997. The upper age limit for Head Constable LDCE Jobs is 35 years.
- The candidate should have passed the 12th (Intermediate Exam) from any Recognized University or Board in India.
- Typing Speed: 35 WPM English OR 30 WPM Hindi.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Written Test/Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
If selected for the job of General Duty Constable in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police, candidates would be paid according to Level 4 of the pay matrix (₹25,500 to ₹81,100 as per the 7th Central Pay Commission) and additional allowances as applicable to the force.
- General/OBC/EWS (Male Candidates) – ₹100/-
- SC/ST/Women Candidate/Ex-Servicemen – No Fees
- Starting date of online application registration – 08 June 2022
- Last date to submit an application form – 07 July 2022
Step to apply online for ITBP Head Constable Jobs 2022
- First, open the official ITBP Recruitment Website.
- Check the Latest News Section on the homepage.
- Click on the suitable link for Head Constable Vacancies.
- Download and check the detailed notification thoroughly.
- Then, click on New User Registration or log in.
- Fill in the required information correctly and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a valid printout of the application form for further reference.
|Official Website of ITBP||recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in|
|ITBP Head Constable Recruitment Notification 2022 in PDF||Download Here|
|Application Link for ITBP Head Constable Bharti 2022||Apply Online Here|
Also Check : RBI Assistant Mains Result 2022 (Out), Download Phase II Merit List